Manual Hand Paddy Seeder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 4800 INR
Amidst our wide range of agriculture machinery, we have also brought forward Manual Hand Paddy Seeder for farmers. Used for lowering the manual effort while sowing seeds, this seeder is ideal for maximize the crop yield in the agriculture farms. The offered seeder is assembled using four seeds drums with each other to ensure its high operational fluency. As per the specific demands of clients, this Manual Hand Paddy Seeder is available with us in different technical specifications at market leading prices.
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- Perfect sowing results in all kinds of agro fields
- Better stability for easy handling and quick sowing
- Adjustable handle design for attaining comfortable working position
Major Parts Of The Drum Seeder:
- Designed with a hyperboloid shaped seed drum with 200mm diameter, the offered seeder is equipped with 9 seed metering holes having 9mm diameter. It is also equipped with baffles inside the seed drum to achieve the uniform flow of seeds for assuring hill dropping of seeds. Designed with two planting rows in each drum, this seeder can also be installed with 4 drums to attain 8 rows of seed drum as shown in the image for maximizing the output.
- Provided with plastic wheels having diameters 2 feet at both ends to achieve floating characteristics.
- Designed with square shaft for assembling 4 seed drums and handle base to pull along, if needed.
Wetland Paddy Seeding
I deal in
Number of Transplanting Rows
1 hectare per day
Place Of Origin
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Carton Boxes
- Main Domestic Market
- All India