Drum Seeder Machine
Product Code : 00
Brand Name : KSNM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- General Use
- Wetland Paddy Seeding
- Weight (kg)
- 10 Kilograms (kg)
Following market demands, our organization is affianced to manufacture, export and supply a qualitative range of Drum Seeder Machine that is easy to maintain. The offered seeder is well-suited for the sowing of germinated paddy seeds directly into the wetland fields. In order to manufacture this seeder, our skilled professionals use optimal quality plastics and contemporary techniques. Available in several specifications, this Drum Seeder Machine is ideal for covering 8 rows simultaneously with 20cm row-to-row spacing in between the rows.
1) Light weight for ease in maneuvering.
2) Freely pivoting base for utmost comfortableness.
3) Easily adjustable setting of handling lever.
4) Effortless in use throughout the handle lever.
5) Ideal for ensuing uniformity in seed sowing and excellent pappy population.
6) Eliminate the need for continuous drilling of seeds.
7) Reduces labor cost by showing 1 hectare of farm in a day.
MAJOR PARTS OF THE DRUM SEEDER:
1) Designed with a hyperboloid shaped seed drum with 200mm diameter, the offered seeder is equipped with 9 seed metering holes having 9mm diameter. It is also equipped with baffles inside the seed drum to achieve the uniform flow of seeds for assuring hill dropping of seeds. Designed with two planting rows in each drum, this seeder can also be installed with 4 drums to attain 8 rows of seed drum as shown in the image for maximizing the output.
2) Provided with plastic wheels having diameters 2 feet at both ends to achieve floating characteristics.
3) Designed with square shaft for assembling 4 seed drums and handle base to pull along, if needed.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Carton Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India