Direct Paddy Seeder Machine
Direct Paddy Seeder Machine
Product Code : KSNM-DPS-01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Assisted by an experienced team of professionals, our organization is betrothed to manufacture, export and supply Direct Paddy Seeder. The offered seeder is designed for the hassle-free sowing of germinated paddy seeds directly into the wetland fields without transplantation. As a manually pulled implement, this seeder is ideal for use by male as well as female. Made of plastic materials, this Direct Paddy Seeder is ideal for covering 8 rows simultaneously by maintaining 20 cm row-to-row spacing at a time.
1) Rigid frame to withstand mechanical impacts
2) Wheel based design to assure high speed maneuvering
3) Easy to remove parts for easy cleaning and maintenance
4) Excellent sowing ability in all kinds of agricultural fields
Planting paddy with Direct Paddy Seeder
KSNM Direct Paddy Seeder is an efficient and inexpensive implement for row sowing of pre-germinated paddy seed in wet land field. This is a manually pulled implement developed and certified by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India. KSNM Direct Paddy Seeder covers 8 rows of 20 cm row-to-row spacing at a time. This implement ensures uniform plant population throughout the field.
1) Field must be well puddled and leveled.
2) Water must be drained out atleast 24 hrs. before sowing to form hard slurry pan of puddle soil.
3) At the time of sowing, only paper thin of water should be maintained in the puddled field.
4) Water should be flooded to the puddled field once in three days after sowing and drained out immediately.
5) This practice must be continued for 12 days. Thereafter depending upon the height of the seedling, water should be allowed to stand in the field.
Weeding must be done compulsorily for a better yield
First weeding must be done after 10 days of sowing. Second weeding must be done after 20 days of sowing. And the third weeding must be done after 30 days of sowing.
Direct Paddy Seeder Salient Features:
1) Labour cost is redused drastically
2) Uniformity in seed sowing and Plant population
3) Continuous drilling of seeds is eliminated.
4) Reduction in seed rate and thinning cost.
5) Crop matures 7-10 days earlier than the transplanted paddy
6) Light in weight and easy to handle
7) An area of 1 hectare per day can be shown
1) After assembling, fill the drums with pre-germinated seeds. Remember only two-third of the drums are to be filled at a time.
2) Close the mouth with the knob provided.
3) Pull the seeder manually at a normal walking speed (1 Km/h) in the backward position as in the photo.
4) The wheel impression in the first pass will serve as a marker.
5) In the second pass the wheel should pass on the same wheel impression of the previous pass to maintain the row-to-row spacing of 20 cm.
6) Occasionally watch the dropping of the seeds through the holes of the seeder.
7) Refill the drums when it reaches one fourth capacity.
8) Continue the seeding operation.
1) F. O. B. Price Order: 5700 INR
1) Filed should be leveled properly.
2) No water should be present in the field at the time of sowing.
3) Very easy to operate.
4) In one single day one hectare can be covered
5) Field Preparation
6) Water must be drained out at least 24 hrs. before sowing to form hard slurry pan of puddle soil.
7) At the time of sowing, only paper thin of water should be maintained in the puddled field.
8) Only just sprouted seeds packed in gunny bag should be used.
9) Water should be flooded to the puddled field once in three days after sowing and drained out immediately.
10) This practice must be continued for 12 days. Thereafter depending upon the height of the seedling, water should be allowed to stand in the field.
Direct Paddy Seeder Packing
1) Seeder is packed in a carton box.
2) Packing box size is 66 cm x 66 cm x 38 cm
Row to row spacing
Shape of the seed drum
Number of rows
Diameter of the drum
Diameter of the seed metering hole
Number of seed metering hole
Weight of the unit
Type of ground wheel
Diameter of the ground wheel
1 Kmph (Walking speed)
Level of filling the seed drum
Volume Weight of seed drum
25 kg per hectare
1 Hectare per day
24 hrs. soaking in water 12 hrs. incubation
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Carton Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India